It’s summer, the sun is shining, and it’s Friday!
I’m in count down mode for a girls trip with a few of the besties to West Palm. To summarize where we are at in planning operation WPB: Bestie A is having college flashbacks at the moment except now holding a far larger “pocketbook” than she did in those days (#fab4). Bestie M is excited that she and I will have a few kid free hours to go shopping in the land of Lilly. Sweet K didn’t know what she was in store for when she offered to host us clowns. As for me, the resident cruise director of the bunch (oh like that shocks you, right?), I found my oracle of all things West Palm that I need for the trip and am ready to go! A quick search of The Juice Stand gave way to a travel guide that will be followed to a tee. No joke, there may be laminated copies of the itinerary for the gals upon meeting up at the airport!
I love a good beach trip, love these gals and am channeling my inner Lilly Pulitzer for this one!
- Towels by Haymarket Designs
- Animal Crackers from Pumpkin Petunia’s Lilly Inspired Party
- Monogrammed Beach Hat from RLCShirts on etsy
- Pool pic from Bride Magazine’s Lilly Inspired Bachelorette
- Monogrammed Lilly Print from NReese47 on etsy
- Lilly shift dress cookies from peapodcookies on etsy
- Flamingo centerpiece from The Glam Pad
- Cocktail tray from Inspired by This
Now, with Dear Hubs fishing this weekend with the boys, a little Lilly craft time may be in store!